Thursday, February 18, 2010

My thoughts lately

A lot has been on my mind as I am reaching a major milestone in my life--my college graduation. Here are a few of them...

1. I keep thinking about how I wish I would have chosen a major I could find a job in--you know, something practical like accounting, marketing, communications... Instead I am graduating with not only one, but two useless degrees.
2. I want to win the 2010 HGTV dream home.
3. Working for the FBI
4. I need to find a place to stay in Japan and things to do in Singapore
5. Stephen's elusive graduation date
6. Our apartment
7. I REALLY don't like Rick Sanchez on CNN and have started watching MSNBC, does that mean I am officially liberal???
8. Turning into an old lady
9. I think I have finished 4 books in the last two months
10. Religion
11. The Olympics
12. Friendships
13. My brother getting married, I actually day dream about it a lot.
14. And for some reason I keep thinking that when I see my sister for the first time in 3 and a half years this May, she will have grown really tall... This thought doesn't make any sense though.
15. Graduate school
16. Paying for graduate school

Those are all the thoughts I can think of

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You got me thinking about the word "elusive"

Evie said...

Amanda,

I love you very much. I cant wait to see you this Saturday. We can talk about all of the subjects on your list. Also, you would make a really attractive FBI agent.