Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jazz

Stephen's cousin Russell called us last week and asked if we wanted to go to a jazz game with him and his wife Whitney. It was fun! My favorite part of the game was watching a guy sitting on the first row try to distract the players on the other team when they would shoot free-throws.Here he is with the megaphone
Opening and closing an umbrella
Tossing a basket-ball colored disk. The funny thing is I think they made nearly all if not all of the free-throw shots on that side of the court. Boozer slam dunkHere we are with some attentive fans

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That guy is hilarious! I'm glad you caught all those pictures of him. You made my day.

Evie said...

I showed my boss these pictures and she told me that he's always there. Last time he took rubber ducks. She also says he's a veterinarian. hahaha.