Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Weddings

Stephen and I had the privilege to attend the weddings of several of my friends this summer. Here are some pictures from the happy moments.

Caitlin Perkins & Jason Bahr--Provo Temple

Caitlin held a beautiful luncheon at the mouth of Rock Canyon in Provo with close friends and family. Stephen and I were very happy we could attend.



My cousin Garrett Bodine & Andrea Forsyth--Mount Timpanogas Temple
Me with a cut-out of my cousin Jason who is serving a mission in Italy.


Evelyn Guanuna & Andrew Paulos--Provo Temple

My best friend from jr. high/high school Stephanie Godinez & Phil Manwaring--Provo TempleStephanie looked absolutely beautiful. They are a very handsome couple!
Stephanie held her reception in the Manwaring's backyard. It was very beautiful!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Fun summer! I love you manders.