Friday, August 21, 2009

Boo's Bridal Shower

In mid-August, Talisa and I threw a bridal shower for the beautiful Stephanie Godinez, aka, Boo. We held it at her fiance, now husband, Phillip's home. It was fun to organize and get together with friends that I hardly ever see. We had a backyard bbq with various skewered meats, veggies, fruits, and cupcakes for desert. Here is the cute couple



Stephen was kind enough to do all the bbq'ing for us. He did a wonderful job too!Talisa and Brittany skewering veggies, and our cupcake tower. Brittany brought Funfetti, Talisa brought Chocolate Turtle, and I brought Lemon Cream cupcakes.

Phil set up the music while we waited for the rest of our guests.

Then the bride arrived! I would post pictures of the gifts, but I would like to keep this blog G rated.

No comments: