Saturday, October 5, 2013

Church with a toddler

Church with a 16 month old is less about spirituality and more about survival. Before having a baby I have been less than empathetic to parents with screaming children in public places. I think I was given a so,e-what difficult baby to teach me to have more apathy and appreciation for parents. Baby Stephen is a good baby, just a wild one. He is strong-willed, energetic, and when he does throw a tantrum he really knows how to throw his weight around. Trying to keep him quiet and confined to the church pew is an impossible feat. We usually go on a stroll around our church during the second hour to give him time to cool down after running circles in the church gym during sacrament meeting. While he is not the easiest baby I sure do love him and enjoy his wild and silly personality. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! I love how you get out and about so much! -Marianna