Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Baby Stevo is One!!

I cant believe my baby is one year old!! time has flown by so fast.  This year has definitely been the best year of my life.  I didnt know motherhood would be such a wonderful thing.  Not that I thought it would be bad, it just ended up being much different than i expected.  I never thought i could love anyone like i love my baby.  I am completely obsessed with him.  He has brought so much happiness to our lives!

Here are some pictures of him over the past year.

One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Eight Months

Nine Months

Eleven Months
Twelve Months!

I am kind of sad that i skipped a few months and didnt have a bear in all the pictures.  Oh well!  i think we all know this boy has plenty of other pictures.

Baby stephen is a really happy and playful baby.  He is extremely active and crawls all over the place. He pulls himself up on his crib and likes to chew on it.  He loves reading books especially books with flaps that he can lift.  His favorite books include dear zoo, where's baby's belly button, go dog go, goodnight moon, and the big red barn.  He is very ticklish.  I think he looks more and more like his dad every day!  At his one year appointment he was 26 lbs and 31.5 inches.  He is above 90th percentile in weight and height still so he is a big boy!  We love him!

We had a little get together with some of our friends.  I made 3 cakes and we also had ice cream.  I was hoping he would totally destroy the cake, but he actually wasnt that interested in it.

No comments: