Thursday, March 14, 2013

Singapore food

One of my favorite things to do in Singapore is eat!! Before I got there I made a list of all the foods I wanted to eat. Singapore is a Very diverse country and its cuisine is a fusion of Asian, south East Asian, and Indian foods. My favorite things to eat include:

Chicken rice
Roti prata
Chili crab
Black pepper crab
Satay
Rojak
Duck noodles
Sushi
Char shiew
Ang keh kuay
Kuay tu tu
Dim sum

I managed to eat pretty much anything on my list and more! In Singapore, outdoor food stalls are abundant. They often group together to form a hawker center. Food there is fresh, cheap, and delicious. Most of the food I mentioned can be found easily at a hawker center. Here are some pics!





























1 comment:

Evie said...

WOW! THATS SO MUCH FOOD!!!