Friday, September 14, 2012

Four months

Baby Stephen is now four months old! He gained a lot of weight since his last well-baby checkup and now weighs 17 lbs 12 ounces and is 26.5 inches long! He is such a chubster!

He learned how to roll over this month and also knows how to put himself I sleep at night! He doesn't nap well during the day but can sleep up to 12 and a half ours straight at night!

I returned to work this past month. It has been hard to leave baby Stephen. But I'm glad that Stephen is able to stay at home with him while I am at work.

Baby Stephen loves reading stories with his dad and often tries to turn the pages of his board books by himself. Baby Stephen loves being forward-facing in his baby carrier especially when we are out and about at the grocery store or at target.

We sure do love our little guy!

1 comment:

sionenkd said...

ohhh my cutest baby in the whole world!! I love his chubby face!!