Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sayonara Utah

Our last three weeks in Utah were crazy! We had to find a place to live, find a new job, sell our car, pack, say goodbye to friends and family, and drive out to Utah. We started packing really early, anticipating we would be busy with other things during our last week here, but we ended up barely getting everything done in time. We used U-Pack through ABF and packed all of our things nicely into a small cube that was transported from Salt Lake to our new home in Albany. We are living in the Student Housing for UC Berkeley which is much better than the 70 yr old buildings at the U. I will put some pictures up later.

We were very fortunate to get to say bye to most of our friends and family, although we did miss a few people. Here are some pictures from our last couple of weeks in Utah.

We made s'mores in Richard's lovely backyard with Ren, Shauna, and their two cute kids.
It was really hard to say bye to these cute kids.
Farewell dinner with Evelyn and Todd at Ichiban. I will miss you friend.
Dinner at Setebello with work friends. I had the best co-workers. Seeing this picture reminds me never to wear that skirt again.
Bye-bye Byu Bowling with Eve P(G), Alex, and Kamalei.

Bye kamalei.


And to all the friends I did not get to say bye to. I will miss you, and come visit me soon!

No comments: