Monday, June 15, 2009

Married!

Stephen and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on June 4th, 2009. We celebrated our wedding by having a luncheon with close friends and family. It was a wonderful day! I love being married to Stephen, he is the sweetest most caring guy I know and he is also my best friend. We have moved into a tiny apartment in the University of Utah's married student housing. While it is close quarters, we have all the essentials and have worked to make it feel like a home. Here are some pictures from the big day

Stephen's boyfriends

Stephen's cute nieces and nephews. Katherine was really happy I let her hold my bouquet.

My side of the fam.

Stephen's parents, siblings, and their children.
The group outside of the temple.

Raising the roof!

3 comments:

chelseanne said...

Yes! I love this!!

Stephanie said...

Post those honeymoon pics!

Randy Wood said...

Amanda... you look beautiful and really cute together. Congrats! BEST WISHES